Re: [Gnash-dev] Bizarre screen painting outside the bounding box

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Bizarre screen painting outside the bounding box
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 20:19:58 -0700

John Gilmore wrote:

> That animates fine, but if I scroll the browser window while it is updating
> (moving a woman's image across the image), it suddenly starts painting part
> of the image at the bottom of my physical screen!  The rest keeps updating
> in its proper place.

  I get a different problem with this movie. When I scroll, the plugin
frame becomes a screen shot of my desktop, which usually signifys memory
corruption someplace. Just to be really interesting, when the movie is
done, if I click refresh on my browser, it works just fine!

  For me it never pains outside the window frame (gtk-opengl), but stays
within the window frame for the plugin. You're on Debian stable right ?