[Gnash-dev] Re: video in gnash

From: Vitaly Alexeev
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Re: video in gnash
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 22:04:48 +0300 (MSK)

Whether it is necessary to convert YUV-> RGB? Everyone video render should solve itself. I am precisely assured, that the convertion should not be in " class YUV_video ". Because img_convert(YUV 1024x768 => RGB) goes during ~10ms on Pentium 1.7Ghz. Our video works simultaneously with Flash player. Usually user of Flash uses 24 Frame Per Second. Hence at us is 40ms to draw flash frame & video frame. The current video implementation draws video for ~(7..10)ms. Therefore addition yuv=>rgb convertion can lead to that that we shall not keep within in fps.

Вы уже с Yahoo!?
Испытайте обновленную и улучшенную Yahoo! Почту!