[Gnash-dev] testing gnash

From: James Lockie
Subject: [Gnash-dev] testing gnash
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 14:10:20 -0500

Is:
http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/welcome/
supposed to work?

All I see is a blank area where Flash should be.
It says I am missing the plugin for Shockwave.

I have an x86_64 version of Firefox2 (compiled from source).
about:plugins shows:

Shockwave Flash

   File name: libgnashplugin.so
Shockwave Flash 8.0 - Gnash cvs-20061126, the GNU Flash Player. Copyright © 2006 Free Software Foundation, Inc. Gnash comes with NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law. You may redistribute copies of Gnash under the terms of the GNU General Public License . For more information about Gnash, see http://www.gnu.org/software/gnash.

MIME Type     Description     Suffixes     Enabled
application/x-shockwave-flash     Shockwave Flash     swf     Yes
te