Re: [Gnash-dev] weird problems with gtk/agg

From: Udo Giacomozzi
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] weird problems with gtk/agg
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 10:33:02 +0100

Hello strk,

no segfaults whatsoever here...

Udo

Tuesday, November 28, 2006, 12:45:35 AM, you wrote:

s> I dunno if I'm just getting mad but when building gtk/agg
s> I experience segmentation faults if and only iff invoking
s> gnash from it's *installation* directory, while it works
s> fine from the *build* dir.
s> Tried 'ldd' and see no real differences.
s> Tried with gtk/ogl and I don't have the problem.
s> Is anyone experiencing similar problems ?

s> --strk;

s> Gnash-dev mailing list
s> address@hidden