Re: [Gnash-dev] Gstreamer based video-decoder

From: NOREPLY
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Gstreamer based video-decoder
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 13:06:40 -0500

It doesn't get the link from the SWF file. Sites like videodl and
keepvid.com read the video URL out of the attributes set in the HTML.
The player applet is a static file. That provides improved performance
on the server end.

If you want to see some code you can read through, I'd suggest you
check out the fully client-side "Get Download Link" bookmarklet from
http://1024k.de/bookmarklets/video-bookmarklets.html