[Gnash-dev] Obvious question

From: j d
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Obvious question
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 21:53:41 -0500

Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question, but:
Does Gnash have a version that will run on an (Intel) Mac running OS X 10.4? Or is this only for Linux?

Also,
I have read that the Adobe Flash Player puts an ID on your system that lets web sites track you even if you have cookies disabled. (This is one of the reasons that I uninstalled it.)
Was this "feature" included in Gnash?