[Gnash-dev] Boost compliation problem

From: Udo Giacomozzi
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Boost compliation problem
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 16:23:01 +0100

Good afternoon,

when compiling Gnash with the current CVS snapshot at some point I
get:

In file included from /usr/include/boost/thread/detail/config.hpp:18,
                 from /usr/include/boost/thread/mutex.hpp:15,
                 from sharedlib.cpp:37:
/usr/include/boost/config/requires_threads.hpp:47:5: #error "Compiler threading
support is not turned on. Please set the correct command line options for
threading: -pthread (Linux), -pthreads (Solaris) or -mthreads (Mingw32)"

Of course I did autogen && configure prior to compilation. My boost
installation worked with Gnash back in December 2006.

Browsing the mailing list I found out that boost threads have been
re-introduced, but the problem appears to be in 'configure' I think...

Udo