Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: code question

From: Martin Guy
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: code question
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 20:15:48 +0000

I use FreeBSD, and Bastiaan uses OpenBSD.  If this is still needed,
one of us might be able to give you access.

It would save me the trouble of setting up yet another machine.

If anyone wants access to debian etch for x86 there is a shoal of them
here left over from my last project.
There are also the old and new Debian ARM boxen, one using the old ARM
ABI and one with the new "armel" Debian port using EABI, which has
structure-element alignment and packing weirdness. Both have FBdev but
neither has enough RAM to compile natively; there are cross-compilers
on the main host and a common /home. Just tell me what username (and
UID if you care) you would like.

Another option would be to use the sourceforge compile farm which has
6 CPU architectures and 7 major unix variants.