[Gnash-dev] Initial Drawing API support

From: strk
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Initial Drawing API support
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 12:16:46 +0100

I've committed initial support for the Drawing API.
It currently implements moveTo, lineTo, curveTo and lineStyle.
Here's a working example:

with (_root)
{
  clear();
  lineStyle(20, 0xFF0000, 100);
  moveTo(100, 100);
  lineTo(200, 200);
  moveTo(100, 200);
  lineStyle(5, 0xFF00FF, 50);
  lineTo(200, 250);
  lineStyle(10, 0xFFFF00, 100);
  lineTo(400, 200);
  lineStyle(8, 0x00FF00, 100);
  curveTo(400, 120, 300, 100);
}

Dunno why the 'alpha' parameter doesn't work as expected.
It seems the alfpha is always less then 100% (255).

Initial support for beginFill() and endFill() is also  stubbed
in the new DynamicShape class (deriving from shape_character_def)
but not used by sprite_instance yet.

Something I would like to cleanup is the need for a character
instance to feed to the renderer. This is better explained
in th eprevious mail. For now I create a character instance just
for th epurpose of acting as a container for a parent.