Re: [Gnash-dev] Trying file i/o extension...

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Trying file i/o extension...
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 12:37:01 -0700

Udo Giacomozzi wrote:

> I copied "fileio.la" to /root/extensions and started Gnash using:

  The easy thing is to configure Gnash with --enable-extension, and
"make install" then. Without this option, Gnash doesn't look for any
extensions, and it's disabled by default.

> No messages regarding file i/o extension and file.fopen() returns
> false (took the code from test.as).

  With "-v", there should be error messages if it didn't load.

> Since I saw you're writing to dbglogfile I created the file
> /root/.gnashrc with "writelog=/tmp/gnash.log" but the format is
> probably wrong. How should .gnashrc look like? Is this documented
> somewhere?

  There should be an example in the manual. Try this:

# The full path to the debug log
set debuglog ~/gnash-dbg.log