Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] AGG compatibility layer again

From: Udo Giacomozzi
Subject: Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] AGG compatibility layer again
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 13:09:49 +0100

Hello Rob,

RS>   I can do a version test for AGG (we do one now too), if you can tell me a
RS> function or constant or new header file that is in the version we want.
RS> Right now the version threshold depends on whether agg_gradient_lut.h
RS> exists or not.

Don't know if agg_gradient_lut.h is perhaps already enough (I always
downloaded AGG from the web site). However, in
render_handler_agg_compat.h we define the function
"render_scanlines_compound_layered" which in recent 2.4 version is
already part of the AGG package. It's the most essential AGG function
we use, btw.

Either it is enough to check for render_scanlines_compound_layered()
or render_handler_agg_compat.h is not enough anyway (and must be
extended). I recall someone saying that some of my commits (which
completed the AGG backend) required even more functions that were
missing in earlier 2.4 versions. But I have no details...

Udo