RE: [Gnash-dev] Gnash: streaming from VLC server

From: Klaas-Pieter Vlieg
Subject: RE: [Gnash-dev] Gnash: streaming from VLC server
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 17:05:07 +0100

Why not try the alternative way via ffmpeg, where this is all built in. In that
case you only have to call ffmpeg's url_seek()

I'm not 100% sure at this stage since I only started to look into gnash
yesterday, but I would like to implement NetConnection and NetStream methods
which call ffmpeg directly. I think both coding efficiency and functionality
are maximized. I'm glad to hear your opinion.

Klaas-Pieter Vlieg