RE: [Gnash-dev] Gnash: streaming from VLC server

From: Klaas-Pieter Vlieg
Subject: RE: [Gnash-dev] Gnash: streaming from VLC server
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 23:08:04 +0100

Check out this:
http://www.adobe.com/support/flash/action_scripts/actionscript_dictionary/actionscript_dictionary372.html

It says:
"Description
Action; allows the Flash movie to communicate with either the Flash Player, or
the program hosting the Flash Player, such as a Web browser."

The first part, "allows the Flash movie to communicate with either the Flash
Player" is what makes me feel quite sure, it is legitimate to use fscommand for
my purposes.

Cheers
Klaas-Pieter Vlieg