Re: Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] Re: gotoAndPlay bug in Gnash (was: Serious perfor

From: zou lunkai
Subject: Re: Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] Re: gotoAndPlay bug in Gnash (was: Serious performance problem)
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 17:43:44 +0800

Hello, UdoG

>> SS> - Are load/unload events of instances placed and removed before
>> SS> the target frame of
>> SS>   a loop-back invoked again ?
>>
>> When looping back to a frame *prior* to the PlaceObject2 the movieclip
>> actions get executed later, when entering that frame. Don't know what
>> you mean with "removed"..

SS> MC1: placed in frame 2, removed in frame 3

singleframe5.swf

MC placed in frame 2, removed in frame 3. looping from 6 to 2

>>From frame 6 gotoFrame(5) <-- does this call any MC1 clip event ?

No, as expected (why should it?).

I have checked singleframe5.swf.
MC placed in frame 2(0-based), removed in frame 3(0-based). looping
from 6 to 2(1-based).  Can you confirm this?
And is this what you want to do?
As I see, if all numbers are 0-based, looping from 6 to 2 will trigger
an onLoad event.