[Gnash-dev] Creating a new doc module

From: Melissa Goldin
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Creating a new doc module
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 23:13:03 -0600

Hi all,

I'm going to need a module for the Gnash User's Guide very shortly, and wanted to check

 - is there a protocol/procedure for creating a new module in CVS
 - can I just recycle the Makefile from the Gnash Developer's Guide for the new guide

Getting a new book set up is just a tad outside my experience, but I'm willing to give it a shot, provided I won't be stepping on anyone's toes.

Melissa Goldin
Technical Writer
505.838.3844