[Gnash-dev] cofiguration error in MinGW

From: jeremy chow
Subject: [Gnash-dev] cofiguration error in MinGW
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 13:17:57 +0800

hi list,
  I want to compile the gnash project on win32 by mingw,  and have
collected most of dependencies needed for this job.  but it still went
wrong when  executing a configuration like below.

 $ ./configure --enable-gui=SDL
--with-libxml-incl=/f/SecureCRT/download/libxml2/include
--with-libxml-lib=/f/SecureCRT/download/libxml2/lib --with-opengl-in
cludes=/f/MinGW/include --with-opengl-lib=/f/MinGW/lib
--with-libiconv-prefix=/e/code/cpp/iconv-1.9.1.win32
--with-jpeg-incl=/e/code/cpp/jpeg/jpeg-6b --with
-jpeg-lib=/e/code/cpp/jpeg/jpeg-6b/lib
--with-z-incl=/f/SecureCRT/download/zlib/include
--with-z-lib=/f/SecureCRT/download/zlib/lib --with-boost-incl=/f/Sec
ureCRT/download/boost/include
--with-boost-lib=/f/SecureCRT/download/boost/lib
--with-curl-incl=/f/SecureCRT/download/curl/include
--with-curl-lib=/f/Secure
CRT/download/curl/lib

and I received a report like this,

Configured paths for i686-pc-mingw32 are:
        DocBook document processing disabled (default)
        XML flags are: -I/f/SecureCRT/download/libxml2/include
        XML libs are:
        JPEG flags are: -I/e/code/cpp/jpeg/jpeg-6b
        JPEG libs are: -L/e/code/cpp/jpeg/jpeg-6b/lib -ljpeg
        OpenGL flags are: /f/MinGW/include
        OpenGL libs are: -L/f/MinGW/lib -lopengl32 -lglu32
        SDL flags are:
        SDL libs are: -lSDL
        Plugin will be installed in /f/emacs-21.3/erlang/.firefox/plugins
        This version of libCurl doesn't have RTMP support
        CURL flags are: /f/SecureCRT/download/curl/include
        CURL libs are: -L/f/SecureCRT/download/curl/lib
        ERROR: The BOOST date_time package is needed to compile cygnal!
        Install it from http://boost.org
        or .deb users: apt-get install libboost-date-time-dev
        or --disable-cygnal
        WARNING: You need to have the Ming development and utilities packages
                 installed to run most of the tests in Gnash testsuite.
                 Install it from http://ming.sourceforge.net
                 or .deb users: apt-get install libming-dev
        WARNING: You need to have the MTASC compiler packages installed
                 to run some of the tests in Gnash testsuite.
                 You can install it from http://mtasc.org
                 or .deb users: apt-get install mtasc
        WARNING: You need to have the 'swfmill' tool installed
                 to run some of the tests in Gnash testsuite.
                 You can install it from http://iterative.org/swfmill/
        Z flags are: -I/f/SecureCRT/download/zlib/include
        Z libs are: -L/f/SecureCRT/download/zlib/lib -lz

configure: error: Please install required packages

It means that the boost lib havenot been found out  when detecting it.
but all libboost_date_time*  needed existed at the directory lib
assuredly.
Who can tell me how to resolve the problem?

Thx,
Jeremy