Re: [Gnash-dev] make error when using mingw

From: Tomas Groth
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] make error when using mingw
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 17:50:08 +0200 (CEST)

--- Dossy Shiobara <address@hidden> skrev:

> Tomas Groth wrote on 8/9/2007 7:40 AM:
> > Btw, did your patches for compiling under MinGW/MSYS ever made it into
> > CVS?
>
> Tomas,
>
> Sadly, I haven't had a chance to submit a patch yet.  Considering that
> 0.8.1 is around the corner, I've built the CVS HEAD around July 28th.
>
> How should I submit a patch?  I'm going to attach it to this email since
> it's pretty small.

Since you don't have a CVS account posting here or putting it in the savannah
patch tracker is the way to go.

> I still can't get audio working on my Win32 build, and I'm using
> fltk-agg-ffmpeg.  I've placed it here for other people to try:
>

> http://static.panoptic.com/gnash/gnash-HEAD-win32-agg-fltk-ffmpeg.zip
> (7.59M)
>

> +#include <libintl.h>
> +#include "gettext.h"
> +

including libintl.h seems to be a big part of the patch, but doesn't gettext.h
include it if needed/available? I don't know much about that part of the code,
and it might be fine to commit it, but I just don't want to commit code to fix
one platform, if it breaks others.

cheers,

Tomas