Re: [Gnash-dev] Ready for 0.8.1 ?

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Ready for 0.8.1 ?
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 19:13:25 +0200

strk wrote:
I pretty much belive we're ready for 0.8.1 release.
I'm running a final build test right now. Once the tests succeed I'll tag a release_0_8_1_final.
I can't upload this release to the FSF servers anyway till I get back on Monday, as I need to be on the machine that has the GPG keys setup correctly. So once this branch is finalized, I'll make the tarballs on make the release go out. Thanks for the hard work getting 0.8.1 done while I'm traveling myself. It's kindof nice to have somebody else do the release for a change. :-)

As I have some testing machines at home with multiple distros on them, I'll do a bit more testing when I get back before the actual release, unless you've tested on Fedora, Ubuntu, Debian, and OpenBSD.