Re: [Gnash-dev] Unexpected Failures in make check

From: Udo Giacomozzi
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Unexpected Failures in make check
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 00:25:27 +0200

Hello Chad,

Wednesday, August 15, 2007, 8:38:23 AM, you wrote:
CM> I'm having 41 unexpected failures in make check, specifically in the
CM> Ming test modules.
CM> I have a brand new Ubuntu 7.04 with gcc 4.1.2 and Ming 0.4.0beta4, which
CM> I built from source (several times).

Do you get errors from DrawingApiTestRunner or invalidated bounds? We
noticed weird failures with a certain GCC version (4.1.2 could be it,
dunno exactly ATM). As far as we can tell it only affects the
testsuite and could not be noticed on real movies.

If you get other failures, post the relevant output here please.

Udo