Re: [Gnash-dev] Gnash whitepaper

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Gnash whitepaper
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 01:10:53 +0200

On Wed, Aug 15, 2007 at 10:23:56AM -0600, Melissa Goldin wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've attached the first draft of the Gnash technical whitepaper.  It
> could use some technical review to make sure I've got the details right.

Operating Systems:
        - UNIX/Linux should be GNU/Linux
        - BSD and variants should be added

Browsers:
        - Konqueror does NOT make use of the NSAPI interface,
          rather it's what we named 'kparts' interface, which
          should be some plugin interface for the whole KDE
          environment (I guess)

Flash and ActionScript:
        - My support for using the "Small Web Format" name :)
          [ David, try googling for it ... ]

Good work, just I'd not call it a whitepaper...
... it's more toward marketing-pink :)