[Gnash-dev] Environmental variables recognized by gnash

From: strk
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Environmental variables recognized by gnash
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 18:47:56 +0200

Melissa, an urgent brain dump for you, can't find a place to write these.
The following are the environment variables used by gnash, when available:

GNASH_PLAYER
        Used by the NSAPI plugin. If set, specified which standalone gnash
binary
        to execute. If unset, ${bindir}/gtk-gnash will be executed

KLASH_PLAYER
        Used by the KPARTS plugin. If set, specified which standalone gnash
binary
        to execute. If unset, ${bindir}/kde-gnash will be executed

GNASHRC
        Used by the standalone player. If set, it names an RC file to parse
        *after* the others have been parsed. The others are, in this order:
        /etc/gnashrc, /usr/local/etc/gnashrc, $HOME/.gnasrc
        We might change GNASHRC in the future to accept a comma-separated list

GNASH_PLUGINS
        Used by the standalone player. When set, the comma-separated list (I
think)
        of directories is scanned for extension plugins. If unset, I'm not sure
:/

Thanks in advance.