[Gnash-dev] Re: Test for exceptions

From: zou lunkai
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Re: Test for exceptions
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 10:42:28 +0800

> Reminder: Are you interested in more test cases and should I prepare
> them differently?

Sure, we are very interested.  Since we don't have a standard spec.
for development,  we are always looking forward more new testcases.

Here is short list that have not been heavily testes in our testsuite:
(1) Some action tags like: ActionXXX2, eg. ActionDefineFunction2
(2) Resource collection or GC
(3) Scope Chain

For (1), I am not sure how to control Ming compiler to produce these
tags, so it would be great if you can test them with Mtasc.

For(2), I still haven't found an effective way to  make self-contained ones.

For(3), already tested a lot with Ming, but still need more with
different compilers.

And if you could control all tags(eg. both action tags and displayList
tags) with Mtasc, there are more interesting things to do:)  we could
disscuss this later.

And of course, any other things that fail Gnash or help the underneath
model are highly welcome:)

zou