Re: [Gnash-dev] SWF 8 support?

From: Chad Musick
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] SWF 8 support?
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 23:20:14 +0900

Right now support for SWF 8 is very limited in Gnash, but I am working
to correct this, specifically.  I've got the PLACEOBJECT3 tag half
implemented -- you can see the difference at
http://www.musickfamily.org/PlaceObject3.png
and http://www.musickfamily.org/NoPlaceObject3.png (for some reason case
does matter in the URLs, if you are typing them by hand) -- this is
before any filters are applied.  Once this is finished and SHAPE4 and
MORPHSHAPE2 are implemented, support for SWF 8 should be greatly
improved.

Chad