[Gnash-dev] Nice Work

From: Michael Koonce
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Nice Work
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 23:58:05 -0500

Nice work getting gnash to work in Firefox.... well mostly.  I am using
a PS3 with Ubuntu installed.  You're plugin works on YouTube kind-of.  I
get thin horizontal white lines at the left 1/4th of the video (see
attachment) and I cannot hear any sound and cannot adjust the volume
slider up.  Otherwise, the video seems to play fine and seems stable.
Keep up the good work... wish I knew enough to help.

I have a request.  Could you incorporate the features in flash to get
www.nfl.com to work?  The bar at the top of the page and the box midway
down do not work.

Thanks again, and feel free to email me with any questions.  Let me know
if you need me to try out an alpha to see if these issues are resolved.

Mike.