Re: [Gnash-dev] Local sandboxes

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Local sandboxes
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 16:06:30 +0100

On Fri, Dec 21, 2007 at 01:51:23PM +0100, Udo Giacomozzi wrote:
> Rob,
>
> is it correct that only the root movie's path is added to the "local
> sandboxes" list, i.e. I can't access (loadMovie) any file that's not
> within the main .swf path?
>
> Since the only call to addLocalSandboxPath() is in set_base_path() I
> guess I can't configure it via gnashrc either.

        append localSandboxPath xx
        set localSandboxPath yy

The root movie's path is still pushed, and I can't remember the
actual syntax for those directives (':' to separate dirs?)

TODO:

  1: document if not done (I'm pretty sure I did, check the manual)

  2: support labels substitution to (for example) avoid adding the
     main root. Something like:
       # %r being the base dir of root movie...
       set localSandboxPath /tmp/tests:%r:/tmp/test2