Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: Libtool dependencies reversed for backend and server

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: Libtool dependencies reversed for backend and server?
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 17:45:08 -0700

walt wrote:

> I just took a look at 0.8.1 in the FreeBSD ports and I see that
> gnash has had a major source code reorganization from 0.8, which
> is the one I've been working with.

  You actually want to use cvs HEAD at this point. 0.8.1 has gotten a
bit old, and we've done alot of work since then. Pretty soon now we'll
be pushing out the next release.

> So, that makes my previous question moot.  The NetBSD pkgsrc folks
> need a little poke in the rear to update their gnash package :o)

  Go for it! :-) OpenBSD has been pretty good about staying up to date
with Gnash, we never hear from NetBSD or FreeBSD folks barely.