Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] bounds_in_clipping_area bug

From: Udo Giacomozzi
Subject: Re[2]: [Gnash-dev] bounds_in_clipping_area bug
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 14:01:25 +0100

Hello strk,

s> Now, if the mask is out of clipping bounds, and next is not,
s> the danger is you'd skip rendering the mask but still render
s> the maskee. Details may make this a non-issue..

Clipping check is now done in DisplayList so this should not be a
problem anyway.

>> Did you get any results you can tell me?

s> I didn't notice any problem, but wasn't a deep test.

I simply removed it now :)

FYI, I get a "FIXME: invisible mask in MouseEntityFinder." message
with one of my test files if you are interested (note for self:
mask-hide.swf).

Udo