[Gnash-dev] newbie question - how to compile swf

From: Dusan Halicky
Subject: [Gnash-dev] newbie question - how to compile swf
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 15:49:17 +0100

Hi.

I'm newbie here and I have few question.

1. How can I create (compile?) a source code (e.g. of flash game) into
.swf (or .fla?) file? I wan't to develop some flash game.

2. I wan't to use also gnash if possible. I assume gnash support only
subset of original adobe's flash so if I use things that works in
gnash, it will work in original flash too, right?

3. Is there some simple test swf files for gnash with source? If so, I
may use them for learning. Thanks.