[Gnash-dev] Re: [Gnash-commit] gnash ChangeLog configure.ac doc/C/userma

From: Bastiaan Jacques
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Re: [Gnash-commit] gnash ChangeLog configure.ac doc/C/usermanual/g... [release_0_8_2_rc1]
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 17:21:26 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 28 Feb 2008, Sandro Santilli wrote:
I tought you fixed the instabilities recently.

No, I just implemented embedded video, which was simply disabled in Hong
Yu's ffmpeg patch.

As far as I can tell, the instabilities are (all?) related to networked
media, so probably locking problems are to blame.

We do a similar thing with the GUIs, not having gtk or kde doesn't trigger
an error at ./configure time (not sure if the "abort if explicit requested"
policy was ever finished for the GUI though).

Right, but we're not expecting Gnash to freeze/crash at any time if they
use the KDE GUI. Or the Cairo renderer.

Bastiaan