[Gnash-dev] Re: [Gnash-commit] gnash ChangeLog configure.ac doc/C/userma

From: Bastiaan Jacques
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Re: [Gnash-commit] gnash ChangeLog configure.ac doc/C/usermanual/g... [release_0_8_2_rc1]
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 17:27:21 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 28 Feb 2008, Bastiaan Jacques wrote:

Right, but we're not expecting Gnash to freeze/crash at any time if they
use the KDE GUI. Or the Cairo renderer.

To reiterate, I think we want to allow people to use ffmpeg. For
instance, if they're doing some embedded setup and they know ffmpeg
works fine for their uses. But for general use (which is be what
configure should be geared towards), it's not a very good choice for us
to be making for the user.

Bastiaan