Re: [Gnash-dev] ready for 0.8.2 ?

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] ready for 0.8.2 ?
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 22:13:00 -0700

strk wrote:
> I belive it's time to pack and ship.
> There are no left-over blockers on savannah tracker.
> Does anyone have pending patches ?

  Just my total rewrite of the documentation... I just got back from my
trip, and got most of it all done on my laptop. I'll check it in after I
get some sleep. I'll need to merge it into the release branch, as that
was the purpose of doing all this now. But that's the only thing I have
left, and it doesn't really effect Gnash. It also builds all the formats
much better, I rewrote the Makefile as well. Before I just had it
"working", now I've developed an understanding of the actually process
and how everything has to get installed. I wrote a user manual, man
pages, and updated the reference manual. Trains are good for writing on. :-)

  Anyway, my plan was to do the release this weekend. I'll want to do
some last minute testing of the branch on the build farm.