Re: [Gnash-dev] EFF: Adobe Pushes DRM for Flash

From: Tomas Groth
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] EFF: Adobe Pushes DRM for Flash
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 09:16:10 +0100 (CET)

--- John Gilmore <address@hidden> skrev:
[snip]
> Now Adobe, which controls Flash and Flash Video, is trying to change
> that with the introduction of DRM restrictions in version 9 of its
> Flash Player and version 3 of its Flash Media Server software.
[snip]
> Recall that the DMCA sets out a blanket ban on tools that help
> "circumvent" any DRM system (as well as the act of circumvention
> itself).

It's stuff like this that makes me happy about living in EU where most (if not
all) of such stuff is legal. The fact that quite a few of the gnash developers
is from non-US countries is also a good thing :)

cheers,

Tomas

      Trænger du til at se det store billede? Kelkoo giver dig gode tilbud på
LCD TV! Se her http://dk.yahoo.com/r/pat/lcd