Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: [COMMITTED] inclusion of ffmpeg patch into Gnash 0.8

From: Hong Yu
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: [COMMITTED] inclusion of ffmpeg patch into Gnash 0.8.2 ?
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 16:44:02 +0800

Thanks for your suggestions! I have just submitted patch#6450 for Gnash0.8.2-rc1 from Savannah, which aims to remove '#ifdef USE_FFMPEG' in gnash/libmedia/sound_handler.h. We have been upgrading our working environment, therefore delayed the plan. The attached patch file there is applicable to Gnash0.8.2-rc1 as of the date March 5, 2008, and we have tested the change with both ffmpeg and gstreamer options with YouTube.

Next, before Gnash0.8.2's official release, we will try to remove '#ifdef USE_FFMPEG' in the files of gnash/libmedia/ffmpeg/* and gnash/server/asobj/NetStreamFfmpeg.*. Since those files are only compiled with FFmpeg option, there seem no point to check USE_FFMPEG flag in the source.

Best regards,

Hong Yu