Re: [Gnash-dev] server/asobj/xml.*

From: Hong Yu
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] server/asobj/xml.*
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 11:20:17 +0800

How do you test with XML.as, since gnash should work with SWF files? Thanks!

Best regards,

Hong Yu

strk wrote:
On Mon, Mar 10, 2008 at 06:09:32PM +0800, Hong Yu wrote:
Thanks for your suggestions! In our case, so far this only happened on ARM, and pretty OK for x86. For the build on ARM, we traced that both XML and XMLNode could download and store the correct data, but something wrong happened when fetching data from XML string.

What do you mean by 'fetching data from XML string' ?
Which ActionScript code ?
Take a look at testsuite/actionscript.all/XML.as.
The only (big) limit of that test is that it doesn't test http download.

Taking the specific example of YouTube homepage, the execution of action-scripts seemed not able to preserve the URL value of XML node 'thumbnail_url' from downloaded XML string. Therefore we wonder if anyone could suggest at which point in the source could we trace further, e.g. about the encoding etc. ? Thanks!

The work horse is server/asobj/xml.cpp