[Gnash-dev] Getting Win32 npgnash implemented, need help

From: Dossy Shiobara
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Getting Win32 npgnash implemented, need help
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 16:49:49 -0400

Hi,

I've been busy working on the Win32 implementation of npgnash, the
Mozilla NPAPI plugin.  I've got it loading and I've got the Gnash VM
working and the SWF loaded, etc.  Where I'm currently stuck is rendering
to the HWND (window) to get visual output.

I'm using the AGG renderer.  I'm embedding Gnash directly in-process, in
its own thread, using NSPR.

I've put a current copy of my plugin.cpp up on pastebin for review:

    http://pastebin.com/m7ac87f26

Can I not just memcpy() the memory buffer passed to AGG into the DIB
bitmap, then BitBlt() it?  What I end up with on screen is a pattern of
alternating dark and light vertical bars ... not the bouncing smiley
face I expect (as I'm testing with gravity.swf).

I know the SWF is "running" because I see the "TRACE: bounced!"
debugging output, but I just can't figure out how to get the visual bits
into the display.

Help!

-- Dossy

--