[Gnash-dev] Gnash/Cygnal Hackathon?

From: MaryBeth Panagos
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Gnash/Cygnal Hackathon?
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 13:22:39 -0600

Howdy all,

It's that time of year again...the snow is melting and temperatures rising. What better time to have a hackathon?

The purpose of my posting is to ask if there are preferences/concerns/conflicts for you guys. I'm looking into 24 May - 27 May, right after UDS.

Location choices are between Prague and Berlin (perhaps Dresden)--or if anyone can suggest a good location for 20 people.

Are there any conflicts for all of you wishing to attend?

MaryBeth