[Gnash-dev] Time to git?

From: Jun Ma
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Time to git?
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 09:01:14 +0800

CVS made me a little boring, as you know, it *should* have a server,
then I could get the fresh source. But how about the case that my
workstation can not reach CVS server directly(e.g. A auth proxy)?

Git has no such problems(AFAIK, I am a fresh too), so I can download
fresh git source in my little server which could reach gnash server
directly, and set this little server as git resp for other
workstations in my LAN.

After a quick search, I found that there did have a git resp for
gnash(http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=gnash.git), but it not
works.

I also found your discussions
here(http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg03009.html),