Re: [Gnash-dev] Time to git?

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Time to git?
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 22:10:39 -0600

Jun Ma wrote:

> After a quick search, I found that there did have a git resp for
> gnash(http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=gnash.git), but it not
> works.

  I had just turned on GIT support, but haven't "pushed" the converted
cvs repository to savannah till I got a chance to play with git some.
The FSF just announced bzr is a GNU project now, so I'm sure there will
be some pressure to use that, but for now, cvs and git are our only
choices on savannah. We had been planning to wait till after the release
before switching, which is now done, so we're looking at making the
transition.

  One of my other projects, DejaGnu, recently switched to git from cvs
with no problems.