Re: [Gnash-dev] Gnash0.8.2 memory usageimprovement on ARMv6 -- seeking s

From: Sandro Santill
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Gnash0.8.2 memory usageimprovement on ARMv6 -- seeking support
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 09:29:38 +0200

On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 12:05:27PM +0800, Hong Yu wrote:

> Thanks for your help! Should we use gnash-0.8.3 or CVS version when
> available? Also, last time we concluded the root cause for the leak in
> 'libai.swf' was another bug related to 'sound tag' and 'sprite'. Have
> you any comments on that? Or you have resolved all related problems?

Yu, I suggest you subscribe to gnash-commit mailing list, and check
ChangeLog file for comments.

Both 0.8.3 branch and head should be fixed.

> We removed sound event/tag in 'libai.swf' and the workaround could play
> on ARM without crashing of memory issue, therefore fixes for sound
> handling related problems would be more useful to us. Thanks.

Any fix for any bug is useful for everyone.
If you provide other SWF showing other bugs they'll get eventually
fixed. If you provide patches they'd be fixed earlier...