[Gnash-dev] NetStreamFfmpeg status report

From: strk
Subject: [Gnash-dev] NetStreamFfmpeg status report
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 14:02:08 +0200

I committed the growing patch finally, as I think its state
is good enough for now.

- Only FLV is supported (might be working on this next)
- Decoded audio buffer is consumed in the SDL thread
- Audio and Video is decoded by main thread.
- Input is loaded and parsed in main thread.

There's a compile-time define to enable loading&parsing
in a separate thread, but it seems to me to be as much
blocking as doing so in the main thread, is is off by
default.

--strk;

 ()   ASCII Ribbon Campaign
 /\   Keep it simple!