Re: [Gnash-dev] Error pulling from http://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/r/gnash/t

From: Tom Stellard
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Error pulling from http://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/r/gnash/trunk/
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 09:24:28 +0800

It looks like the problem I am having is either a bug in bzr, or a bad http proxy.  I found this bug report: https://bugs.launchpad.net/bzr/+bug/198646 that seems similar to the error I am getting.  Also, the fact that I am probably as far away from the savannah servers as possible, doesn't help.  Anyway, I was wondering if there was an anynomous sftp access.  Maybe that will work better.

-Tom