[Gnash-dev] homestarrunner.com spoofs OLPC (but gnash can't play it righ

From: John Gilmore
Subject: [Gnash-dev] homestarrunner.com spoofs OLPC (but gnash can't play it right)
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2008 03:56:40 -0700

Gnash plays it slowly on the XO, but there's a real problem with sound:
we get loud white noise rather than any sound.  (Same problem occurs
on my FC6 machine.)  Trying with 8.2.0-765 release.

        John

Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 22:12:06 -0400
From: "Seth Woodworth" <address@hidden>

And lastly, the XO makes an appearance in the long lived Homestar runner
flash animation (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homestarrunner) in it's 200th
email:
http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemailtwohundred.html

It's cute, but in the animation an XO is destroyed by pouring Mountain Dew
on the XO's keyboard. :D

*      Video responce anyone?  Plus drop test, oven test and
XO-in-the-freezer? :D*