Re: [Gnash-dev] plugin debugging

From: Bastiaan Jacques
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] plugin debugging
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 01:08:00 -0700 (PDT)

Benjamin has been working on a logging window that a user can launch
from the GUI. Obviously this won't help much for when Gnash segfaults.
In that case it would be really cool if there were a segfault handler
that submits a stacktrace to us. But I don't know if that last part
should be up to the distribution -- some already have that -- or if we
should take care of that within Gnash.

Bastiaan