[Gnash-dev] Hello gnash people

From: Stijn Raaijmakers
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Hello gnash people
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 17:46:52 +0100

My name is Stijn Raaijmakers, I’m a dutch developer and I came across your project looking for documentation on the RTMP protocol. What I started working on, is a class in C# (.net) which connects to a Red5 or Flash Media Server. My goal is to be able to send and receive Remote Procedure Calls.

I have had a great deal of help from the http://wiki.gnashdev.org/ and osflash.org and have just today been digging into the gnash source to find some pointers.

Basicly I am looking for some people, or a community, to exchange info with about how to communicatie with flash media server.

So I am hoping you are still active with this project and might point me to some forum, or maybe will be willing to exchange some knowledge here.

Also, I have a very urgent question on my mind: do you currently have RTMP (partly) working in gnash?

Greetings and thanks for reading,

Stijn