Re: [Gnash-dev] Packaging scripts for getgnash.org/packages/snapshots/

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Packaging scripts for getgnash.org/packages/snapshots/
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 08:05:54 -0600

Sylvain Beucler wrote:

> Would you mind publishing the packaging script/source for
> http://www.getgnash.org/packages/snapshots/ ?

  They're all in the source repository, in gnash/packaging. Makefile
support for "make deb rpm snapshot xpi" is in packaging/*.am, and the
rules and control files are in packaging/{debian,redhat}. I do my builds
subtly differently than most of the distributions. The debian files were
derived from the Ubuntu ones, and the rpm files from Fedora. The main
change I make is how I configure the executables.