[Gnash-dev] Gnash + Ubuntu: alive?

From: Parker Jones
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Gnash + Ubuntu: alive?
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 01:44:43 +1200

Hi all,

Just a note to inform you that Gnash isn't working for Ubuntu long-term support release (Hardy).  For instance, it isn't able to play youtube videos, which I understand it should be able to do.  I have reported it on Ubuntu's bug tracker, Launchpad, but no sign of life.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/gnash/+bug/361656

It's a shame as it gives a negative impression of Gnash for those trying it out on Ubuntu.

Keep up the good work guys,
Parker

Download the new Windows Live Looking for a place to manage all your online stuff?