Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: performance: 1000 wakeups/sec when idle!

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: performance: 1000 wakeups/sec when idle!
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 00:51:03 +0200

On Fri, Jun 05, 2009 at 05:48:54PM +0400, Yuriy Kaminskiy wrote:

> gnash always run that periodic
> low-delay timer, whether it needs it or not.
> And that causes those unnecessary wakeups.

Right. I committed a patch to stop that timer when in pause mode.
Revision 11010.

gtk-gnash gives 0 wakeups now when in pause mode and with
sound disabled (-r1). When sound handler is present there
are still wakeups. I'll work on that next.

--strk;

 Free GIS & Flash consultant/developer      ()  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
 http://foo.keybit.net/~strk/services.html  /\  Keep it simple!