[Gnash-dev] Installing on XP

From: Ben Firth
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Installing on XP
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2009 10:09:25 +0100

I'm trying to rid my PC of flash, but I can't work out how to install Gnash on XP. I use Firefox 3.

Basically I don't even know where to start. Obviously I can't use Linux commands in command prompt, so I can't follow the instructions in the Install file. Sorry. But the site says that it's installable on XP. If you think this will make a non-coder's head explode, just say. Also, a brief howto on the website would be great.

Thanks

Ben