Re: [Gnash-dev] Looking for testers: MP3 delays

From: Erick Mendez
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Looking for testers: MP3 delays
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 12:44:23 +0200

Just tested it. I do hear some odd noise in between loops.

strk wrote:
Could anyone please try the test movies linked from:

  http://wiki.gnashdev.org/MP3_Sound_tags#Embedded_Event_sounds

It seems to me that delaySeek still plays silences on loop-back
contrary to inPoint. This would make delaySeek useless to close
the heskstor.swf sound gap...

Can anyone test with the adobe player per windows ?

What I need to know is if you ear silences betwee loops.

--strk;