Re: [Gnash-dev] Looking for testers: MP3 delays

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Looking for testers: MP3 delays
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 16:07:14 +0200

On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 09:22:33AM -0400, Robinson Tryon wrote:

> (Testing with: Firefox 3.0.10, Flash 10.0 r22, WinXP SP3)
>
> The two are definitely playing back differently.

> Borrowing from lilypond syntax, the inPoint sounds like a loop of
>
> d4 e fis g8
>
> The MP3delaySeek sounds like a loop of
>
> d4 e fis g8 r4 (followed by 4 beats of low crackly noise or silence --
> it's not always exactly the same)

Thanks a lot. Actual tone is not important, the gap is.
Current trunk of Gnash will support the inPoint version.

The MP3delaySeek I dunno what to do with. Surely I don't want
crackly noise for adobe's compatibility...

--strk;

 Free GIS & Flash consultant/developer      ()  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
 http://foo.keybit.net/~strk/services.html  /\  Keep it simple!